Our ServicesOur services are grouped into three key offerings.
Trial design and evaluation
Our team have a proven track record of designing and evaluating laboratory, field and glasshouse trials. We provide expertise in experimental design and rigour which ensures robust data. We provide expert consultancy and can operate as the principle investigator, lead, manager or as part of a collaborative team on funded research projects.
Examples of our trial design and evaluation services include:
- Design and analysis of replicated field, glasshouse and laboratory trials
- Soil and fertiliser test strips or large replicated trials
- Soil / plant / crop monitoring programs
Our service does not stop at the delivery of research data; we can also translate research results and influence practice change. We can deliver technical reports, case studies and communication outputs to suit your target audience.
Research and project management
Our extensive knowledge and experience give Agronomy Solutions the capability to consult as scientific advisers for research projects. Our service focus is to deliver flexibility, quality and integrity in all the research work we undertake. The focus on strong client relationships, quality experimental design and communication ensures outcomes are delivered on time and on budget.
Examples of our research and project management services include:
- Project management of large collaborative research projects
- Strategic advice on project structuring and establishment
- Research collaboration and services
New technology evaluation
Agronomy Solutions has the capability to undertake and manage robust research projects, evaluating new technologies, products and innovations.
We work with agencies, businesses, Government and university departments to independently review, test or trial their new product/technology or innovation.
This may include:
- Evaluation of new soil testing approaches
- Evaluation of fertiliser products, glasshouse or field base
- Validation and commercialisation trials, data interpretation and recommendations